Dr. William Adams and his distinguished staff pride themselves on taking care of each and every patient by focusing on your wellbeing. Your satisfaction is always our top priority and we will work with your insurance company.
Qualified professional care
• 1996 : Graduated from Mount Saint Mary’s College cum laude
• 2000 : Graduated from University of Maryland Dental School with honors
• 2001 : Completed general practice residency at Christiana Care Hospital in Wilmington,
• 2003: Certificate in endodontics from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry
• 2004 opened Hanover Endodontics
• November 2011 : Diplomate, American Board of Endodontics
• 2015 opened Waynesboro Endodontics
Well-rounded and professional
Outside of his professional endodontics practice. Dr. Adams has been married to his beautiful wife, May-Lin, for 21 years. Together they have four children: Emma, Megan, Olivia, and William. Dr Adams is also a farmer, raising all natural grass fed beef and pastured pork, in an environmentally friendly manner.
Dr. Adams is always happy to accept new patients for root canals and microsurgery.
Monday: 8am – 4:30pm
Tuesday: 8am – 4:30pm
Wednesday: 8am – 4:30pm
Thursday: 8am – 4:30pm